ideas

After few hours searching for inspirations to my new flat, here you go:

Firstly, some how I just really don't like colours. I wouldn't mind to paint one wall in a dark green, but that is it. I am not into pictures, gifts from Africa, India, favorite band's posters on walls. I just prefer everything to be white and not really pretentious.




Despite the fact, that I'm not reading a lot just now, (I enjoy Sartorialist.com and everything what internet can suggest me, but it's so different from the act when you are reading a real book) I admire flats where you can always find interesting books beside the bed.


I came with idea, that actually it is not necessary to have anything else in your bedroom except a bed and a window. Maybe that is my dream since I have lived in one big room, with a space for dinning, drying clothes and sleeping. 


Rule number one: I desperately need a huge mirror (two normal size will be also excepted).



My father used to travel a lot around the world and mark everyplace where he had been. Idea?







 Good luck dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment